Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Complex writing, target writing

 So for this week we are learning about Complex sentences, complex sentences are very easy like 

The boy, who was only seven, could play the piano.

The beach, which was very crowded, was hotter than ever.

The ball, which was kicked by the goal keeper, flew through the air.


The music which was too loud, gave me a headache.

The old lady who had lots of bags, waited for a taxi.

The bus which was empty, sped down the street.


The music which was too loud, gave me a headache.

The old lady who had lots of bags, waited for a taxi.

The bus which was empty, sped down the street.

The loaf of bread, which she bought last week was moldy.

The singer, who was on the stage sang to the audience.


The child who was lost was crying in the supermarket.

The plane was landing which was full of passengers at the airport.

The people who where pushing and shoving queued to buy a bargain.

The music that was blasting in my ear gave me a headache

The astronaut slowly walked to climbing into the space rocket.

The ants really determined built their colony.

The elderly man hurt is back and struggled across the road.

The rainbow was tired of staying in the same position and so he stretched across a cloudless sky. 


What sentence was your favorite

 

1 comment:

  1. Great job Lincoln. These all make sense. One thing to remember is to make sure there is a comma at the beginning and end of each dependent clause (unless the sentence starts with the dependent clause). You have a few commas missing.

    e.g. Lincoln, who worked hard during class, completed his work on time. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post