Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Lock-down at home!

Lock-down at home!

In the lock-down I have been going on to google meet to talk to my friends and playing games with my friends. My friends that went on google meet was Travis, Leo, Romeo, Ryan, Sid and Maz. I have to walk my dog Bruce everyday so we can both get some exercise. We have seen lots of teddy bears when are walking. We do not have any teddies in our windows because our dog Bruce would probably eat it.

What has your lock-down been like?
Do you have a teddy in your window?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lincoln
    It's great to hear that you've been keeping in touch with your friends and keeping busy while on lockdown.

    Evelyn, Olive and I have been going on many walks and today we saw 100 teddy bears just on two streets near out house! Yes, we have two teddy bears in our bathroom window as this is the only window you can see from the road. Oh dear, yes, I can imagine Bruce enjoying eating a teddy bear. Do you think you could hang a teddy bear up in your window instead? Let me know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Carney,

    We managed to attach a teddy to the window. Bruce has come inside and gone straight to the window to try and get it already so hopefully he doesn't get it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post