Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Scavenger Hunt

Today the challenge was to do a scavenger hunt in our house. It was really fun and I enjoyed trying to find different things. Some letters were harder than others. Here is a picture of the things that I collected. Did you complete the challenge? What letter did you find the hardest to find something for?

A Apple
B Book
C Chromebook
D Drink
E Elf
F Fidget spinner
G Glass
H Hoodie
I Iron spider
J Jacket
K Keyboard
L Lunchbox
M Mouse
N Nerf gun
O Oranges
P Phones
Q Quilt
R Ring
S Shield 
T Teddies
U Utensils
V Vest
W Wallet
X Xcalius bey-blade
Y Yoghurt
Z Zip

I just realised that I forgot to take a picture of two things can you spot the missing items?

3 comments:

  1. Great LIncoln, I like how you have made your readers get involved in your post. Looks like this was a lot of fun.

    Is the apple missing from the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lincoln,
    I'm pleased that you enjoyed the scavenger hunt. Well done for finding something for every letter. Having read the school newsletter and seen that Mrs Earl had a tiger in her lounge from the new app, I thought that some people might say they had found a zebra or some other exotic animal in their home to get around those difficult letters. Nice idea to get your readers to guess what's missing, is it the iron spider and apple?
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lincoln

    What a fabulous idea for something great to do during lockdown. I particularly like how its engaging for your readers. Where did you get this idea from?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post