Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Monopoly is very fun!


Monopoly: Ultimate Banking Edition | Toy | at Mighty Ape NZ

Yesterday me and my mum played monopoly ultimate banking. Monopoly ultimate banking  is a quick game. You get credit cards to scan on the machine to get $1500 dollars to start with. There are 24 houses on the board game and the max is $9999 dollars. I bet my mum in a game monopoly ultimate banking by buying a lot of the houses. There are only four characters. There is the boat, car, plane and a helicopter. The cheapest houses are $60 dollars the highest house is $400 dollars. You do not need to get all of the same coloured house to collect rent. If someone lands on your house they have to pay level 1 rent, then it changes to rent level 2. There are only five rents on a house. It's my favourite game.


Have you played monopoly ultimate banking?

4 comments:

  1. Hi lincoln! I like your blog post and yes, I've played monopoly banking and it's very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lincoln
    Great description on how to play Monopoly Banking! Did that mean it was a lot quicker than a normal game of Monopoly which can sometimes go for hours at a time? My son has Monopoly Cheaters but if you get caught cheating you go straight to jail! Have you played many other board games over the past few weeks, if so what is your favourite?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lincoln
    This game sounds fun and I would really like to play with my girls. Monopoly is a family favourite in our house and I am sure they would love this version. You gave a great description of how to play. When I can go shopping I am definitely going to add this to our games. Keep up your blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post