Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Tumu hub trip to the Museum

Tumu hub trip to the Museum 

On the 16th of September we went on a bus to the Museum we did two rotations one with the class and one with groups my groups was with Travis,James,Lara,Elise,Corine and Oliver the first thing we looked at was the Asian arts there was swords and armor then next we went to the Antarctica thing then we looked at the Egyptian stuff we looked at the the mummy's sleeping place . Next we went to the costume stuff from a long time ago and there was some badges from a long time ago. Next we went to have lunch at the gardens right next to the museum then we ate then after we went to the other part of the museum want was the Maori part of the museum and we went to this thing what we did was very fun. we did was making a little canoe and five more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post