Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

how hungry shark world works

How hungry shark world works 
Firstly you need a phone to get this info.Do you know the hungry shark world works from your thumbs one is for the boost and the other is for moving your shark. You have a boost power on the right corner of the game and your shark’s life as well on the right corner of the game.  

Next a life saving ring will come up if your shark dies below it will save me for 1 gem following you will go to the third main menu and push the shark to see more sharks. 

Once after if you need to get the then shark it is 20 gems if you do not have enough gems there is free stuff. If you want to get the two gems you need to watch an ad. 


Finally you watch ten ads and you can get the white tip reef shark the last shark the great white shark is treacherous and my favorite shark is the macho shark the macho shark is 230 gems and the great white shark is the last shark on the game.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post