Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Coordinates

 This week for math we are learning about coordinates with google maps

first step is to locate the places

second step is to see how far it is to get from akaroa pa to kaiapoi pa
if your on water this is how you have to get from akaroa pa to Christchurch on water                                                                                                                
and this how far it is from Christchurch to kaiapoi pa on water


 and this how far it is from akaroa pa to kaiapoi pa on water 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post