Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

kiwi kids amazing articles

 This week for reading we are learning about genres of articles, so this is the first link Lonely monkey adopts chicken at zoo  


it was very interesting how a monkey would adopt a chicken but it was lonely, now the monkey has a friend. Now this is the next link Alligator joins queue at US Post Office 

I was very surprised that an alligator joins a queue at a US post office. Now for the third link is are we forgetting ANZAC Day?

 are we forgetting Anzac day because was a tragic time for the wife that their husbands died.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post