Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Lincoln's S.U.W

Here is a pek at my S.U.W




Swing as spider man swings he jumps he sees something black the black thing grabbed onto spider man's leg it was venom then  venom jumped off spider man's leg he pulled him to aunt may’s house. And he smashed the roof aunt may did not know venom  spider man was here to give cake  to aunt may after venom jumped to the cake and bally flopped on the cake then venom got he’s tentacools into the cake then he ate the cake then spider man webbed venom up then venom ripped the web then venom grabbed spider man and then the crashed the roof then venom pushed spider man on the ground but spider man webbed venom in the chest and and spider man then Stan lee said.I’m going to remember that then spider man grabbed venom pushed up high with his legs then pushed venom to the ground and spider man came with venom then gave up after a victory then there was sandman.


Want to know what will happen next read the story and then you will know what happens next ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post