Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

PBL inventions super awesome!

For PBL this term we did some inventions the first one I did was the planes the planes were very hard because we could not make paper planes and we did not make it into first place. But making was still fun make one next needed to make a car go to the other side of the table and we came first and on the toy car we put on exorcist pipes on the back of the toy car. And we made wings on the toy car and now we are making a boat and we came second place. In the boat marbles thing game.














Do you want to make they's inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post