Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

reading wk7

 so for this week for week 7 we are learning about the nine stars a group called Matariki and so we did are five senses touching, seeing, tasting, smelling and hearing so this my small story so this is my story Today I was very happy because it was the last day of school I woke up and did my bed next mum shouted “ breakfast is ready I could smell the taste of the eggs and hash browns after I saw how good it looked I ate it then I had a shower next I did my teeth then I got into my school gear and got my lunch next when I got to I went to my class and I had to wait for my friends to get to school and then next I started to draw because I was bored.



did you like this story?






do you know something about matariki          

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post