Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

social media chaos

 this week for writing we have been learning about persuasive writing and we had some topics to chose from Social media impacts our happiness for the worse, Money can't buy happiness, Happiness is a choice, You can't change your character, Students should be paid to go to school, The pursuit of happiness makes people less happy and so this is my writing I picked Social media impacts our happiness for the worse here we go. 

Social media chaos 

Social media can affect our social happiness to people around the world. People are getting so addicted to social media. That they sometimes get angry from stress like your brothers or sisters talking trash about losing the match or game.


 And also you're playing a game and then losing your game after you get angry and hurt your brothers or sisters. 


I think some parents don’t like their kids having social media on their phone, laptops and Ipads. Humans are social. We need the companionship of others to thrive in life. 


Parents would not like to spend money on twitch steamers. China is the worst country to have social media. The country with the most addiction to social media is the Philippines. 


   




Do you think social media impacts are happiness ?

Are Ipads really Ipads if they are not from Apple ? 


do you like persuasive writing?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post